Family Dentist Phoenix
Dr. Michael D. Margolis
Dr. Margolis is not just a Dentist, but also a Doctor of Integrative Medicine. As such, he is capable of handling many complex dental health cases that involve not just the mouth, but the whole body, as well. Dr. Margolis focuses on restoring patient’s overall health and well being through many holistic techniques (including avoiding root canals, eliminating heavy metals, using biocompatible dental materials, and much more). If required, Dr. Margolis is trained in performing a holistic approach to oral surgeries.
In additional to being a skilled holistic dentist in Arizona, Dr. Margolis is an accomplished and recognized public speaker, lecturing on many important Holistic Dentistry topics including:
- Holistic philosophy of how teeth affect the entire health of the human body
- Effects of heavy metal dental fillings on patient’s health
- CAVITAT tm Medical Technology, an important dental diagnostic tool
- Ischemic OsteoNecrotic lesions, or dead bone from poor blood flow
- Dental uses of ultrasonic technology of the jawbone
Dr. Margolis is extremely involved in holistic dentistry through his involvement in many industry associations:
- Past President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Member of the International Academy of Oral Medical Toxicology
- Member of the Holistic Dental Association
- Founding member of the Institute of Natural Dentistry
- Graduated Capital in 2000
Dr. Margolis graduated from the University of Texas, at San Antonio Dental School in 1983. As a reflection of his continued quest for knowledge to enhance the dental services he provides, Dr. Margolis recently graduated from Capital University of Integrative Medicine in Washington DC. Dr. Margolis’ dedicated commitment to education ensures you receive the most up to date, comprehensive dental treatment available.
Return to our home page for more about your Dentist in Mesa, AZ.